- Length 29m (100 foot)
- No. of guests up to 10 guests
- Cabins 5 double ensuite cabins with private bathroom and shower.
- Comfort airconditioning, hot running water, water maker to supply fresh water usage, separate crew quarters
- Entertainment Flatscreen LCD in guest cabins providing movies, music and satellite TV from a central server.
- Standard Feelfree Kayaks, Scuba Diving Equipment x 10, Bauer Dive Compressor, Snorkelling gear, Fishing gear
- Extra Diving courses
- Design/built 2009
- Sailing: Main: 185m2 fully battened Genoa: 200m2 Staysail: 75m2 Asymmetric: 470m2
- Special SY Asia is crewed by her dedicated owners as captain and chef. They both have a superb reputation and 12 years experience chartering in South East Asia. They are co-authors of the Andaman Sea Pilot (the definitive navigational guide for the area. They are experienced sailors, divers and adventurers who will pamper you and tcare of your every need. Together with 3 experienced local crew members (2 deckhands and a hostess), the crew of SY Asia form a very professional team.
The enormous saloon comes complete with a large dining table which seats 10 guests, a lounge, an office area with PC, broadband internet connection and a wet bar – which is fully stocked with a fridge, coffee/cappuccino machine, a wide variety of teas, chocolates and cookies.
Guest accommodation aboard SY Asia is in 5 luxurious staterooms:
- staterooms have king size double beds
- 2 staterooms can be configured with either twin beds or king size double beds to suit the guest requirements;
- 1 stateroom has twin beds.
All the cabins have individual air-con controls, 220V power sockets, LCD screens, wardrobe and drawers. Each cabin has its own en-suite bathroom complete with shower, electric toilet and 220V power socket.
SY Asia has a huge teak deck, and a large, comfortable, shaded cockpit area with twin dining tables that seat 10 guests.